We got a deal through Groupon that included 2 wine passports for wineries in the Calistoga area. Hotel was nice and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good. We stayed during MLK weekend and the poor girl was having trouble keeping up with keeping the breakfast items supplied. Whole experience was very good. Awesome location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga