We stayed at this inn to visit naps valley. It is a decent one with decent rooms. They have a pool and hot tub which were slightly dirty.
They served decent bfast and there were few good restaurants around too..
They had free use if pc and printer which of a help..
The staff are very friendly. We had 2 twin beds in our room. Which were quite comfy. They did allow us a late check on request..
It is a good value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, BookIt.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga