“Fabulous Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 15 hotels in Calistoga
OCCA
“Fabulous Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed February 13th and 14th. The people managing the Inn are very nice. The breakfast they provide daily is yummy and a bit fancier than your average "continental" provided by some hotels. Rooms were nice and well kept. I would highly recommend for a couple looking for a peaceful getaway.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

287 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My fiance and I loved this place. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast and afternoon snacks were both freshly made and delicious. We also got a massage while we were there and enjoyed the massage very much as well. The bed was very comfortable and the inn was very near close to the main strip of restaurants in Calistoga. It was only a short walk to dinner.

Most people just walk around in there robes while staying here. Some people may not like this, but it was very relaxing for us during our stay.

Staying at this Inn was one of the highlights of our vacation and I would highly reccomend staying here over many of the much more expensive spa/hotels in this area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

On the whole I liked this place -- it was good value for Calistoga. The room was small but clean and nicely decorated. I didn't sleep well at all, but I like a big bed, and our bed was a double so I tossed and turned all night. The breakfast was great however -- only drawback was that it was a very cold morning with ice on the car so we couldn't eat in the outdoor area where breakfast was served because it was just too cold, even with the heater going. Food was very tasty however and there was a nice selection. Also we took advantage of the spa and got a mud wrap which was great. I felt fantastic afterwards, all the aches and pains of road travel had disappeared.

Pasadena, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have traveled all over the world, and done a good deal of traveling in California wine country and this is absolutely the worst place I have ever stayed. It's awful. The people are horrendous, the motel itself is just OK, like any roadside cheap motel, but the spa is a disaster. Not clean, smelled bad, over-priced, and the massage therapists are not licensed as far as I could tell. I think they are students from a local massage school. The worst massage and waste of money ever! Stay away from this dump, You would do better by staying at a Motel 6 and booking spa treatments at a real Spa! Total Rip Off! Stay Away!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
cclazmo, Manager at EuroSpa & Inn, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
I am so sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience. As you can see from many reviews, we take great pride in ensuring our guests have truly enjoyable experiences.

Frankly, we are aware of only one recent guest that took major exception with the spa regarding a missed appointment and subsequent no-show charge. While not even the offer of a make-up treatment at a later time was enough to placate this particular guest, we always do everything possible to resolve any problem guests may have experienced. I would urge you to reach out and let me know what issues you encountered so that I may try to address them.

We take guest feedback very seriously and look forward at the chance to address any issue you may have had during your visit. Nonetheless, we are truly sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Bill Clazmer
Hotel Manager
Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We first stayed at Eurospa two years ago for our anniversary. We were just as delighted with our stay in 2013.
The linens, robes and towels are still high quality and soft, we felt comfortable in a room where nothing seemed dated or overlooked, Joanne's breakfasts are still as awesome and both she and Bill are wonderful hosts!
The neighborhood is peaceful and safe. Quite by accident I dropped an electronic item under our table outside the room at 5pm. The next morning the device was still there!
We enjoyed the outdoor jacuzzi on a starlit night and mud wraps and couples massages at the Spa again this trip.
We also enjoyed the fireplace in our room and the fireplace in the breakfast area, so cozy on January mornings. This is really a great Inn for a wonderfully romantic weekend.
Thank you Bill, Joanne and Linda & Anne at the Spa!!

Brisbane
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a well kept hotel/spa. Spa, sauna and pools are nice but quite old. Value for money the place is great but next time I would spend more and look for a more luxurious place. Not quite sure why this place is getting such high ratings.

Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a gathering that I go to every year around the same time. I have stayed at a couple of other hotels but never even heard of EuroSpa before. While it's only a block off Hwy 29 and two blocks off the main drag of town, it is located on a quiet residential street. It is about a ten-minute leisurely walk from downtown, so has easy access to restaurants, shops, etc.

The queen room was small but very cozy. Flat screen TV, water jet bath tub, high-quality bathroom appointments, fluffy towels, refrigerator, iPod clock radio and coffee-maker. Free wifi, too. The staff are very friendly and eager to help. There is afternoon sparkling apple cider and cookies from 4:00 pm on the outdoor patio. There is also a nice breakfast on the patio with coffee, various teas, pastries, fruit and hard-boiled eggs. They lit the fire there too as even the Napa Valley gets cold in January.

Good prices and I've already booked my next overnight, but in a king room. Highly recommended.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to EuroSpa & Inn? Share your experiences!