“Great!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 60 Activities in Calistoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Just a few steps from the historic Napa Valley Wine Country town of Calistoga, elegantly seated in a terraced garden hillside, you will find tiny and tranquil Lavender Hill Spa.Serene, Unique, Charming and Intimate. A harmonious blend of Napa Valley Wine Country beauty with exotic Asian influenced statuary and art create the perfect setting for high quality Calistoga spa treatments.Escape from the pressures of everyday life and experience Lavender Hill Spa, the alternative to the famous Calistoga Mud Bath and receive a massage from some of Calistoga’s best massage therapists.A short scenic drive from the Sonoma County Wine Country, Lavender Hill Spa offers spa treatments for couples, singles and friends in a private sanctuary of warmth, beauty and healing.
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2003

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the Lavendar Hill Spa. My husband and I did the couples bath treatment followed by a 1 hour massage. Once you're inside the spa, it really is quiet and relaxing. This spa promotes itself as a "garden spa for couples" and I thoroughly agree. My husband and I were taken to a private cottage area where we had our bath treatments and then to another area for our massages. It was a great experience- relaxing, quiet and you feel like you're the only ones there. I would definitely recommend this spa.

“A fantastic retreat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2003

What a wonderful spa. When my husband and I arrived, we were warmly greeted by the front desk receptionist. She described our treatments and made sure that all our needs were met. We were then escorted to the baths which were wonderfully prepared with bubbles overflowing and there was also a large pitcher of cucumber water for us. Next, we were escorted to another room for our cool down and a wonderful foot massage. Finally, it was back to the main house for a massage and facial which was absolutely lovely. The treatments were wonderful and the atmosphere was serene. I would recommend this to anyone who visits Calistoga.

“The best in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2003

We have visited this charming, peaceful spa several times, and weve always had a great time. My husband and I find it to be very romantic and relaxing... in our own private little cottage. A bath attendant comes and goes quietly, bringing fresh cool water or cooling towels, the smell of lavender in the air and peaceful music playing. After the bathtime you get a wonderful foot massage and then off to your own private hour massage, which have always been very good. Lot's of special attention, like the place is there just for you. Truly the best we've been to by far.I've also been there with a girlfriend and we can just chat during tubtime and then off for a massage. Love it.

A TripAdvisor Member
“charming, romantic and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2002

You could smell the Lavender from the parking lot. The spa is set in an charming turn of the century home. It could use a little paint and maintenance but nothing really big.

The receptionist Stephanie was warm and friendly. She explained our treatments and offered us some herbal tea while we enjoyed a few quiet minutes before our treatments.

We were able to do the bath treatment together in a little cottage, just the two of us. Our bath attendant visited us to bring water and cool towels when we got hot. She was
caring and funny but not at all intrusive. We felt comfortable and taken care of. The foot massage was
greatl! Thanks Daisy!

We followed with a one hour body massage. The therapists here are well trained and give a real massage. They dont just lightly rub oil on your body and call it a massage. I have had a lot of massages at spas and this was one of the best!

because of the personal attention and simple elegant atomosphere I will visit Lavender Hill Spa again.