I only regret i was alone. I am definitely going back with my spouse. This is perhaps the most expensive hotel i have ever stayed at but the most memorable. Each room is a villa. You are surrounded by picturesque mountains. The fitness room allows you to exercise and look out over grape vines. Breakfast was exquisite. It was slow when i was there as it was off season and a bit cool, but so serene and beautiful. The secluded outdoor shower was wasted on me but is a wonderful touch. Very down to earth feel. I only regret i had to work. I can be very picky but this one is worth checking out.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel
- Calistoga Hotel
- Calistoga Ranch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calistoga Ranch is a luxury resort tucked into a private canyon in the Upper Napa Valley on a 157-acre site marked by ancient oaks, majestic hills, a rock-hewn stream and a private lake.• 48 free-standing guest lodges• Exclusive resort restaurant with a "land to table" philosophy open for breakfast, lunch and dinner• Luxurious private spa • Multiple heated swimming pools & sundecks• Fitness center, yoga deck and daily fitness classes• 10 pristine weddings and events locations including a private wine cave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.