We spent 3 nights in October at this amazing resort in a great location. Definately high end with superior service. We stayed in a one bedroom cottage. All of the cottages are designed for privacy, rarely did I see the other guests. I enjoyed the split living and bedroom concept. Outdoor shower was a real treat. I would definately upgrade to room with hot tub if available. We did do the longer hike on resort property which ended with a beautiful view of the valley. We took advantage of the convertable Mercedes which was fun. Only complaint would be the restaurant on resort. Very exspensive with only marginal quality of food...Breafast in room was very good. Overall this resort was worth the money and we will return. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel
- Calistoga Hotel
- Calistoga Ranch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calistoga Ranch is a luxury resort tucked into a private canyon in the Upper Napa Valley on a 157-acre site marked by ancient oaks, majestic hills, a rock-hewn stream and a private lake.• 48 free-standing guest lodges• Exclusive resort restaurant with a "land to table" philosophy open for breakfast, lunch and dinner• Luxurious private spa • Multiple heated swimming pools & sundecks• Fitness center, yoga deck and daily fitness classes• 10 pristine weddings and events locations including a private wine cave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.