What a sublime property! We stayed in a two bedroom lodge complete with outdoor living/dining room, indoor kitchen and dining room, indoor fireplace room and 4 bathrooms - lots of space, two beautiful master suites - deep tub, outdoor shower - all details very nicely appointed.
The food was healthy, creative and light. We ordered a dinner for 4 served in our lodge and the wait staff was excellent. Very beautiful surroundings, you know there are other people staying, but you never see or hear them unless you are at reception or the fitness center.
Great private hot tub, nice pool for all - go to the Lakehouse for any meals - fabulous setting with a nice view! Comfortable beds, pillows, fluffy towels - whatever you need, they have it!
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel
- Calistoga Hotel
- Calistoga Ranch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calistoga Ranch is a luxury resort tucked into a private canyon in the Upper Napa Valley on a 157-acre site marked by ancient oaks, majestic hills, a rock-hewn stream and a private lake.• 48 free-standing guest lodges• Exclusive resort restaurant with a "land to table" philosophy open for breakfast, lunch and dinner• Luxurious private spa • Multiple heated swimming pools & sundecks• Fitness center, yoga deck and daily fitness classes• 10 pristine weddings and events locations including a private wine cave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.