We picked to stay at Calistoga Ranch for our honeymoon last October. It was a wonderful experience!!! We had one of the spa lodges with the hot tub on the deck. It was so quiet and romantic. The rooms were outstanding and I wish I had the bathroom with the outdoor shower in my own home! The staff were terrific and very accommodating. It was very easy for us to take out one of the Mercedes to go to dinner each night. I wish I got to experience more of the grounds during our honeymoon but unfortunately for us it rained the entire time we were there! But if we were going to be kept up in our hotel room, this is definitely the place! The only downside to this resort is that it is far to drive to dinner if you like to eat in downtown Yountville or downtown Napa. But if you prefer to mainly stay in Calistoga or don't mind the drive, this place is it!!!
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel
- Calistoga Hotel
- Calistoga Ranch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calistoga Ranch is a luxury resort tucked into a private canyon in the Upper Napa Valley on a 157-acre site marked by ancient oaks, majestic hills, a rock-hewn stream and a private lake.• 48 free-standing guest lodges• Exclusive resort restaurant with a "land to table" philosophy open for breakfast, lunch and dinner• Luxurious private spa • Multiple heated swimming pools & sundecks• Fitness center, yoga deck and daily fitness classes• 10 pristine weddings and events locations including a private wine cave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.