We stay here for the pools. The pool area is cute, comfortable. We like to read, relax, drink wine. All the pools are warm-hot, so when it's hot out they aren't "refreshing". But as the sun sets, you can float around for hours. All are great in the morning hours.
Front staff is helpful. They do not allow you to book online, which is kind of weird.
Our room was okay. The whole place is dated; it's the style. It was clean, the bed was very comfortable. Very old bathroom. There are a few renovated rooms, but they only have 1 bed & are pricey.
Lots of great eating and drinking spots just steps away.
I do not care for the 2 nt min. on weekends, and I think their prices are a little high.
But I've stated here 4 times, and all were enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Roman Hotel Hot Springs
- Roman Resort Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in 3,000 years of Roman heritage while soaking in our thermal waters. Enjoy nourishing spa treatments, mud baths, and massage at our on-site spa. Settle into a charming guestroom, relax amidst our flowering gardens and allow our friendly staff to help you create Calistoga memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.