Stayed in room 110. It was very comfortable and clean. The gardens around the property were very pretty and well-kept. There were some children (families) but mostly older guests. The hotel is older and could use some sprucing up, but a great stay nonetheless. The mineral pools and spas were amazing. I could have floated around in there all day. Location was great, right around the corner from many shops and restaurants. A grocery just steps away.
We also visited the spa which was just okay. Not spectacular, it could definitely use some upgrades. It just wasn't a very attractive atmosphere and no place to lounge before or after treatments. However, the staff was wonderful. Very nice, very professional. My friend wouldn't stop raving about the massage he got from Mike. Shane led my husband and I through our mud bath experience and he was very sweet and accommodating.
Overall, recommended. Wish we'd stayed a bit longer in Calistoga.
- Also Known As:
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Roman Hotel Hot Springs
- Roman Resort Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in 3,000 years of Roman heritage while soaking in our thermal waters. Enjoy nourishing spa treatments, mud baths, and massage at our on-site spa. Settle into a charming guestroom, relax amidst our flowering gardens and allow our friendly staff to help you create Calistoga memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.