I've been going to this hotel/spa for 25 years. It is not fancy, but comfortable and easy. The pool is not large, but enough to float around in while enjoying the always beautifully cared-for garden. The rooms are simple, but comfortable. Some have small kitchens. This is a great place to go with your family.
- Also Known As:
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Roman Hotel Hot Springs
- Roman Resort Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in 3,000 years of Roman heritage while soaking in our thermal waters. Enjoy nourishing spa treatments, mud baths, and massage at our on-site spa. Settle into a charming guestroom, relax amidst our flowering gardens and allow our friendly staff to help you create Calistoga memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.