Stayed here for one night - basic room but it was nice that it had a refrigerator, a view of a beautiful patio and the pool, and there was a bottle of Chandon on ice, which I hadn't expected. The 2 pools and therapy pool were well maintained and clean, temps were good. This is an older place and people come back here year after year - it's not a swanky type of spa. If you want that, go someplace else. If you want to soak in pools at a quiet place off the main street, come here.
Also had a spa treatment with Chaundra which I would have given a 5 star rating except for that the building just wasn't great. Had a 25 minute neck/shoulders/back and a 25 minute foot treatment - great combination and Chaundra did a great job.
- Also Known As:
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Roman Hotel Hot Springs
- Roman Resort Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in 3,000 years of Roman heritage while soaking in our thermal waters. Enjoy nourishing spa treatments, mud baths, and massage at our on-site spa. Settle into a charming guestroom, relax amidst our flowering gardens and allow our friendly staff to help you create Calistoga memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.