Loved the pool and hot tub - made my skin feel so soft! Beds were comfortable and room was large. Loved the atmosphere of the place - with little shady BBQ courtyards near each set of rooms. Location was excellent for Calistoga - walking distance to downtown and a terrific breakfast restaurant. Calistoga is on the north end of Napa valley, so keep that in mind if you are not familiar with the area.
- Also Known As:
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Roman Hotel Hot Springs
- Roman Resort Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in 3,000 years of Roman heritage while soaking in our thermal waters. Enjoy nourishing spa treatments, mud baths, and massage at our on-site spa. Settle into a charming guestroom, relax amidst our flowering gardens and allow our friendly staff to help you create Calistoga memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.