Wife and I spent 4 days in Calistoga over Veteren's Day weekend. Really enjoyed the small town feel of the Roman spa. We stayed in one of the old rooms that has not been updated yet. Took the advice of another tripadvisor and asked for a pillowtop. Made a huge difference Bed was really nice. Room was fine - we did not use the kitchen at all. The bath was old and small but very clean. The maids did a great job of keeping everything nice and clean. Pools were nice although they could get very crowded very quickly We had one of the farthest rooms from the pool on the 2nd floor but it was still only 15 seconds from the pool. Had a mud bath and massage one day and really enjoyed it. Wife like the mud but I thought it was too hot Strange feeling having mud everywhere....yes....everywhere... bath after the mud was great - I fell asleep Shane did a great job taking care of us Thanks Massage was wonderful and we thought the price was appropriate. Would stay at Roman spas again but we would get one of the new rooms next time.
- Also Known As:
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Roman Hotel Hot Springs
- Roman Resort Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in 3,000 years of Roman heritage while soaking in our thermal waters. Enjoy nourishing spa treatments, mud baths, and massage at our on-site spa. Settle into a charming guestroom, relax amidst our flowering gardens and allow our friendly staff to help you create Calistoga memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.