We returned to Roman Spa last month for a getaway weekend. This was our first time back in 8 yrs after having two children. Making reservations was very easy and the staff patiently worked with me as I looked at multiple dates and compared rates. It had been awhile since our last visit and we were so happy to once again have a wonderful stay. Upon arrival our room was ready about an hour early and we immediately checked in and headed to the pool.
Their pools are great! Kept to a comfortable temperature where you can slip right in and float all afternoon. Each morning we ate breakfast at Cafe Sarafornia -- another favorite of ours in Calistoga.
We love that Roman Spa is a relaxing, quiet place with a great staff and clean rooms. We are already looking forward to our return.
- Also Known As:
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Roman Hotel Hot Springs
- Roman Resort Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in 3,000 years of Roman heritage while soaking in our thermal waters. Enjoy nourishing spa treatments, mud baths, and massage at our on-site spa. Settle into a charming guestroom, relax amidst our flowering gardens and allow our friendly staff to help you create Calistoga memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.