“Great experience for couples” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Haven Hot Springs Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Calistoga
Golden Haven Hot Springs Spa
You added Golden Haven Hot Springs Spa to your Saves list
1713 Lake St., Calistoga, CA 94515   |
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Calistoga
Miami
“Great experience for couples”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had the couple mud bath and it was a sensational experience! Our assistant Sarah was wonderful and very respectful of our privacy. A great deal for a reasonable price. Don't let the mud put you off it's weird at first but you will feel great afterwards - caution - maximum relaxation means your day in Napa will be even more intoxicating!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Wilsonville, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was our second time here. My husband loves it. I enjoy it too and it is extremely relaxing. The service is friendly and pleasant. They do run specials so it's priced right too . We are on our way home to Oregon and took a detour off our route just to come here - worth the detour!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

As a Napa native, I enjoy heading up to the mud baths on occasion to relax. I had never been to Golden Haven before and I was very pleasantly surprised. Wonderful staff, clean facilities, relaxation in abundance. This will be my spa of choice from now on in Napa as I really don't think you can beat it. I've tried them all, and while there are other good ones, know that this one is excellent and you WILL have a good time. Check them out.

Room Tip: I didn't stay overnight here, I just came up for the spa. I live in Napa.
Oregon, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We went for the couples mud baths and massages (our attendants were awesome) and were pleasantly surprised by the other amenities: mineral pools, outdoor area, walking distance to town, and very comfortable beds. I felt like we got A LOT for our money, which is really saying something for Calistoga! We'll stay again if we're ever in that neck of the woods again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I was researching places to stay in Calistoga because I wanted to book a couples mud bath and the Golden Haven Hot Springs looked like the perfect place and had some great rates. If you listen to the instructions you are given to wiggle down into the mud bath and not step into it I guarantee you'll have an enjoyable experience like we did. After the mud bath you shower off then get in the hot tub. Then you put on a robe and go into a lovely room that smells so soothing and they cover you with a light blanket and you lay down and cool off. They make sure you have plenty of ice water with lime slices in it too, so refreshing. After that we had a 30 minute massage. My first massage ever, what a wonderful, relaxing experience. Our room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. It is located a few blocks from the Old Faithful Geyser and not far from downtown Calistoga where we went for dinner. The following day we booked a hot air balloon ride over the vineyards and got back in plenty of time to check out and go to our next destination. I would definitely without hesitation recommend staying here as I would love to go back again some day. Enjoyed the hot springs pool that night after returning from dinner too!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

When making our reservation we knew we weren't staying at the most expensive place. When we arrived it looked kind of weird because it was in a neighborhood with in front of room parking. Thought it may be a bit more motel than hotel. To our surprise the rooms were great. A lot of room and very clean. The mud bath was great. We got the couples bath and found it to be very private and very fun. The jacuzzi's are fantastic. We talked to several people staying there that visit Calistoga alot and have landed on this place. Would stay again for sure.

reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have been going to Golden Haven spa for years and we were pleasantly surprised to see all the improvements they have made over the last year or so. They have added Bocce Ball Courts and Bikes you can use to ride to downtown Calistoga. We went for a couples Mud Bathe and had Kim as our attendant. She made us feel comfortable and coddled. Then I had Heather for a massage and it was one of the best I have ever had. Thanks Golden Haven

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Golden Haven Hot Springs Spa? Share your experiences!