MY partner and I were very pleased with our recent stay at the Indian
Springs Resort and Spa. Service was excellent and the two pools
offered were exceptional in size, views and ambience! The entire
property is lovely.
I would, without question, have given the property 5 stars except
for the fact that our room was too small to really be
comfortable. We were in the main wing...there are cottages
offered which seemed to be larger.
We would return; however, we would defintely make sure to book
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less