we stayed at the Indian Springs for two nights during our recent honeymoon in September 2013. The staff at reception were very helpful and friendly and we were given a complementary bottle of really nice wine in the hotel room as a gift for our honeymoon, with a very nice hand-written card. The room was lovely, with fresh, clean luxurious bed-linen and towels and cosy robes. The thing that really is wonderful about this place though is the relaxing aura. There are plenty of spots to just sit and relax, the resort is peaceful and restful and then the pool just tops it off. It's a stunning 50m pool fed by the hot spring that's open until midnight. We'll never forget swimming under the stars at this amazing resort. We'll never forget it and hope to come back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga