Took my girlfriend up for a surprise weekend trip to Calistoga with the main portion to be spent at Indian springs. Amazing facility and staff. We both had mud baths and a couples massage. The whole experience was out of this world. First a mud bath, then into a mineral tub, next the sauna awaits, then after a recovery session, you're whisked away to partake in an hours worth of massage. The icing on the cake was the Olympic size pool that is supplied by the natural geysers. Spent the rest of the afternoon in that refreshing water.
A treatment at Indian springs is worth every penny. Can't wait for the next one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga