We had rooms in the Lodge which was a 2 storey block at the furthest point from Reception and the pools, spa etc. As it poured with rain throughout our stay this was not ideal. However the rooms were well appointed with comfortable beds and a good bathroom. They had a private patio, with fountain, which opened directly onto a good parking area. The pools were clean and really warm but the changing facilities were cramped and cold as everywhere was wet due mostly to the rain. The massage was a seriously good experience and well worth the extra cost. One of my friends also had the mud bath which she enjoyed. My only other complaint was the lack of tea/coffee facilities on site, the room where these were available only being open from 7.30am to 10.30am. I would suggest visiting here either in the Spring or Autumn.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less