We really enjoyed our time at Indian Springs resort. It is very well kept, low key and has a lot to offer both for couples as well as families. The mineral pool is so big that you don't feel over crowded. There are outdoor games you can play, take a bike and go for a ride in town or just relax by the pond. The location is convenient it is walking distance to town and the restaurants. This place has a lot to offer. My only complain would be the beds. We stay at their lodge room which is pretty small, the room size was not the issue it was the bed being too small, and very bouncy. Every time either of us moved/ turned in bed, it woke the other person up. So I hope they well change their beds. They also have cottages which are a lot bigger I won't know if they have the same issues with the beds at their cottages. Other than the beds I highly recommend this resort.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less