We stayed 2 nights at the hotel.
PLUSES: Friendly staff. The 4 Mineral pools were great. I loved the kiddie pool 1.5 feet high. Room and facility are very clean! The location is fantastic; the main street is literally just one block away from the hotel. We had lunch at the Palisades Market, their gourmet sandwiches are wonderful! Close to wineries. Having a kitchen is geat, though it would be nice if they have a microwave! Washer/dryer only 75cents a load. Pools open long hours from 8am-11pm.
CONS: Dissappointed with the decor and style of the hotel when first arrived - 80's decor. A/C unit is loud! My mud bath experience was OK, expecting a little more pampering and refreshing.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Hot Springs Calistoga
- Calistoga Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect place for an enjoyable stay in the Napa Valley. We offer 57 comfortable rooms which are equipped with kitchenettes. Included with your stay is complimentary use of the four outdoor mineral pools and exercise room. We provide a setting which you can make your visit as restful or as active as you like.We offer traditional volcanic ash mud baths which include mineral baths, steam baths and blanket wraps. A massage is a pleasant way to complete your spa experience. With separate spa areas for men and women, attendants will assit you through your service so all you have to do is sit back and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Calistoga Spa Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.