Calistoga Spa and Hot Springs...the rooms are clean, simple and fair but the hot springs/soaking pools are what makes this place so special. Hot, steamy, soothing, muscle relaxing, stress releasing,,,,aaaahhhhhh,,,remembering and wishing that I was there right now! Day or night, rain or shine, cold weather or hot. It is the most revitalizing time you can step into, sit or stand...float or bath and just simply absorb the peace and serenity. Close to all the Napa Valley wineries. So-- the perfect day....arrive, soak, find a nice restaurant within a block or two, or take a short drive ...or go across to the little store and get what you need and prepare it in your room (little kitchenette) or not. Go back and soak some more...stay a little longer each time...find a little more food and wine...go back and soak some more...go back to your room and fall asleep. Wake the next morning and do it all again. You won't want to leave. We had previously planned to drive Hwy 1 along the coast and then up to Ft. Bragg. The winding roads up the coast were beautiful but did and can make a person a bit nauseated. Which is what I experienced. I told my husband, please let's just shortened our plans and go back to the Calistoga Spa and Hot Springs. ..which is exactly what we did. We called ahead and the amazing staff took our name and did call us back with a cancellation for which we took gladly! The best of our vacation to the Napa Valley, Hwy 1, Ft. Bragg, and the famous Culinary Institute of America...was soaking in the hot springs at Calistoga Spa. If you have the opportunity to go--please do and do not let yourselves miss out on this dream like, memorable, starry night spectacular ---warm, hot, soothing, do-your-body-right kind of spa therapy.
Thank you for taking time to read my review. I hope it helps and you relax and love life, leat well and love one another. Sincerely, Brenda S.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Hot Springs Calistoga
- Calistoga Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calistoga Spa Hot Springs, a geothermal hot springs resort, recently completed an extensive renovation project that has dramatically transformed a property that has been attracting repeat guests for generations. Located in downtown Calistoga, the 56-room hotel and spa was completely redesigned with a contemporary spa inspired look and feel. The eighteen month long renovation has touched all aspects of the property including a redesign of the guestrooms with spa-inspired bedding, honed Italian porcelain tile showers, kitchenettes with microwave ovens and modern conveniences such as full High Definition LED televisions. The focal points of the renovation are the four-geothermal heated mineral pools. The pool deck was fitted with travertine tiles, new designer-inspired pool furniture and the inclusion of grape covered arbors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Calistoga Spa Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.