We stayed there for two nights on February. There were not so many people which made it very comfortable. We took a king room (206) which was great, very spacious and well located (not too close to the pool). Although the hotel does not look very fancy it is quite comfortable, we had a small fridge and good facilities to make light lunches. There was a big t.v and a very nice bathroom. The pools were great. You get a few options of different temperatures. It is more like a big bathtub since you don't really feel the minerals or smell sulfur, but still it is very pleasant and relaxing..
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Hot Springs Calistoga
- Calistoga Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calistoga Spa Hot Springs, a geothermal hot springs resort, recently completed an extensive renovation project that has dramatically transformed a property that has been attracting repeat guests for generations. Located in downtown Calistoga, the 56-room hotel and spa was completely redesigned with a contemporary spa inspired look and feel. The eighteen month long renovation has touched all aspects of the property including a redesign of the guestrooms with spa-inspired bedding, honed Italian porcelain tile showers, kitchenettes with microwave ovens and modern conveniences such as full High Definition LED televisions. The focal points of the renovation are the four-geothermal heated mineral pools. The pool deck was fitted with travertine tiles, new designer-inspired pool furniture and the inclusion of grape covered arbors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Calistoga Spa Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.