My friend and I have been coming here a few times a year for almost 15 years. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The little kitchenette is perfect if you don't feel like going out...we often go to the grocery store across the street and get munchies for an evening in. There are BBQ pits too...although I've never used them....I have seen people who do and it looks like great fun. You won't be disappointed!!
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Hot Springs Calistoga
- Calistoga Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calistoga Spa Hot Springs, a geothermal hot springs resort, recently completed an extensive renovation project that has dramatically transformed a property that has been attracting repeat guests for generations. Located in downtown Calistoga, the 56-room hotel and spa was completely redesigned with a contemporary spa inspired look and feel. The eighteen month long renovation has touched all aspects of the property including a redesign of the guestrooms with spa-inspired bedding, honed Italian porcelain tile showers, kitchenettes with microwave ovens and modern conveniences such as full High Definition LED televisions. The focal points of the renovation are the four-geothermal heated mineral pools. The pool deck was fitted with travertine tiles, new designer-inspired pool furniture and the inclusion of grape covered arbors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Calistoga Spa Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.