I am a return visitor. However, this past time not staying at your hotel..just pools I was distrubed with the front desk. Everyone at the front desk speaks spanish not toward guests but amoung themselves. I am hispanic I speak very good English and spoke English aproaching the spa desk but since I look hispanic i was replied in spanish. I then observed conversation bashing other employees and managers in spanish. Being bilingual is a gift and i feel your employees are abusing the gift. We all work in a diversed environment personally I was not impressed with the presentation of your employees or their work ethics or customer service. Just because we look hispanic does not mean we speak spanish and just because guests do not look hispanic does not mean they do not speak spanish. If someone does not speak english then yes if you have the gift to speak their hertiage then speak.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Hot Springs Calistoga
- Calistoga Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect place for an enjoyable stay in the Napa Valley. We offer 57 comfortable rooms which are equipped with kitchenettes. Included with your stay is complimentary use of the four outdoor mineral pools and exercise room. We provide a setting which you can make your visit as restful or as active as you like.We offer traditional volcanic ash mud baths which include mineral baths, steam baths and blanket wraps. A massage is a pleasant way to complete your spa experience. With separate spa areas for men and women, attendants will assit you through your service so all you have to do is sit back and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Calistoga Spa Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.