“Drive another 20 minutes and stay in Palm Springs” 2 of 5 stars

Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   49500 Seminole Dr, Cabazon, CA 92230   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Cabazon
Adelaide, Australia
“Drive another 20 minutes and stay in Palm Springs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We have stayed here a few times due to the location (close to the outlets) but our most recent stay will be our last. Whilst the rooms are ok, the service around the hotel is poor. It's almost as if the employees have taken a training course in bad manners and "don't give a crap" attitude. Our poor service experience extended from the front desk to the concierge right through to the staff in the restaurants and bars. The only bright spot was valet.

If you are heading to the outlets then I would recommend taking the extra time to Palm Springs where there are plenty of good hotels to stay at.

• Stayed January 2013

282 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This hotel is the best! I love it!! It has an awesome swimming pool, room service, noodles, foods, drinks, and food court. I also like the arcade. It is an awesome hotel. It has a great room. I went there 5 times. Every time I go there I enjoy it a lot. The pools are clean too. The tv is good.

• Stayed December 2012
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Our family of five (which includes children 2,7, & 10) had a great time at this 4 star hotel for a great price. This hotel/casino often offers great package deals so that you'll gamble at their casino. But since we're not gambelers, we basically had the whole 4 Diamond pool to ourself because almost everybody else was in the casino gambeling most of the time. The beautiful, well manicured pool is like a mini water park with 2 hot tubs, a water slide, and a lazy river. The buffet at this hotel/casino is out of this world, and we ate there every day. The only down side was that we found some of the staff a little harsh with our 2 year old though we thought he was fairly very well behaved. They also have super fast Wi-Fi service, and a great Business Center. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed here november 22 an the place was amazing beatifule room nice shower an very close to shopping food ect. It was connected to the casino were the had plenty of place to choose from to eat a club that had concert going the same time I stayed an a very nice bar attached to the casino ...I reviewed the service low because it was connceted to casino an as you may know casinos are busy other than I would love to stay again !

• Stayed November 2012
Bay Area, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here before. The room was good and the swimming pool was fantastic! But what REALLY keeps us coming back: my husband enjoys the blackjack tables and I enjoy spa treatments here! I have priced other spa prices and the Sage spa offers the best! Their massage staff is also wonderful. Forget going to Palm Springs, the Morongo has the best spa! We were here on Thanksgiving weekend, so naturally, the casino was SUPER crowded.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Inglewood, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Rooms are nice and roomy, the casino was crowded and some of the machines need to be replaced and/or repaired. Drove over to the outlet Thanksgiving night it was a mad house. Should have taken the free shuttle they offered. Went to Sinbad & Zapp concert Friday night, the show was really nice. After the show we were given free $20 slot play, but we did not play it that night. The next day went to use card for free slot play no longer on our cards. Went to promo desk they put money back on card with no problem, but did inform us that next time we had to use free slot play by 7:00 a.m the next morning. Did not realize they had a cafe that served breakfast until almost time to leave. Ordered some finger food and soup and it was very tasty. Will make sure we eat their next time for breakfast. The Hagen Daz ice cream was the bomb. Everything in one location that is wonderful, especially taking the shuttle to the outlets. Only down fall about taking the shuttle and not driving is, if you have a lot of bags from shopping you have to come back to the hotel drop them off and come back. If that happens you may not want to go back after dropping bags off. One thing for sure, you cannot get up to the rooms without ID and/or room key. Security make sure of that. This is a nice weekend getaway or even a weekday.

Room Tip: try to book spa massage and have shopping plans on different days. if not you may run out of time fo...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Don't stay here! I won a free room from a charity bingo night. I called and booked the room and gave them the code on the gift card to book the room. I drove out from Los Angeles and forgot the card and they refused to give me a room, even though I called and booked the room with the code. What a terrible place to punish someone who won a charity prize. It was for a Monday night, so I'm sure they had rooms open and I would have spent money on gambling, food, and drinks. I would have been happy to mail them the gift card in the mail. They have my credit card on file, so they could have waited to charge me. The people on the phone were cold and cruel. Please do not give them your business if they treat charity this way!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Cabazon hotels

Been to Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!