My fiancee and I stayed @ the Econolodge Inn & Suites twice while traveling to the Bay area. Once en route to the Bay area and the second time on our back home to San Diego, CA. It was a good place for us to rest and break up our little road trip. The property is owned by Middle Eastern people and were very nice but they do not offer any kind of meats for breakfast....not even eggs...fyi. There is a Mcdonald's & Starbucks though across the street. The room was cozy, equipped with a microwave & mini fridge but ladies...room didn't have a hairdryer. Our bed was comfy too. I recommend this motel for a night's rest. It's right off the I-5 interstate, has restaurants, clean and very affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites is conveniently located 28 miles west of Bakersfield, off the I-5. We offer an outdoor swimming pool, guest laundry, and Early Starts continental breakfast every morning. All guestrooms have free wireless internet, remote control TV with cable that includes HBO. The Econo Lodge is located just minutes away from the Buttonwillow racetrack. Whether traveling for business or pleasure this Econo Lodge Hotel provides friendly customer service, relaxing accommodations, and affordable rates. We look forward to seeing you soon.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites
- Econo Hotel Buttonwillow
- Homeland Hotel Buttonwillow