First of all, every member of the staff makes you feel like a valued guest. They cater heavily to those who are flying out of SFO in some very significant ways.
1. They do breakfast setup (cold items) a full 30 minutes prior to breakfast. I saw many travelers benefit from this very kind and thoughtful gesture.
2. Their workout room is open 24 hours and all of the equipment works. So whether you fly in from Cleveland and can't sleep in past 4:00 am Pacific time, or whether you just like an early work out - you are in.
3. Their manager's reception include plenty of healthy snacks (wonderful for road warriors).
Aside from that, you will get all the typical Embassy Suites ammenities (two-room suite, fridge and microwave).
The setting is a drop dead pretty location right next to the San Francisco Bay. (Yes, we enjoyed a glass of wine and watched the planes take off and land at SFO.)
I just can't think of anything but nice things to say about this hotel and our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the waterfront along a breathtaking walking / jogging trail, the Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport- Waterfront hotel in Burlingame, CA is located just minutes from the airport and a short drive to downtown San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Burlingame
- Burlingame Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport