This hotel worked well for our family trip to San Francisco. It is especially convenient if you are flying into SFO since there is a quick and free shuttle to that airport. If you are planning to see the San Francisco sights, expect it to take about 45-60 minutes to get there by airport shuttle, then BART train. It does make for a long day since you don't have easy access to your hotel when you might want to take a break from sightseeing mid-day, but if you plan your day around that fact, it can work. I much preferred this over driving into San Francisco. The hotel itself was very comfortable and has a lovely walking path around it. We were thrilled to be given free wi-fi by a very generous desk staffer (normally there's a per day fee). We enjoyed the complete breakfast (included) and the free evening snacks. My only complaints were that, although the room was a suite, there is only one bathroom in the main bedroom (and ours had a very noisy door on it) so you can't quite have complete privacy from one room to the other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the waterfront along a breathtaking walking / jogging trail, the Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport- Waterfront hotel in Burlingame, CA is located just minutes from the airport and a short drive to downtown San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Burlingame
- Burlingame Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport