This is the worst Embassy Suites I have ever encountered. When I entered my room, Rm 414, the temperature was 15 degrees C (60 deg F) (November 17, 2014). I turned up the thermostat but the air from the vents was cold. I called the front desk. The person to whom I spoke told me that the heat has not yet been turned on. She sent up a service guy. The guy was wearing a winter coat. He apologized and explained that he was not allowed to turn on the heat. There are no individual room controls. Either the whole hotel is on heat or none. I asked him to have the manager call me. Nobody called. I went to the front desk. They explained, once again, that either the whole hotel had to be on heat or none. They promised that the heat would probably be turned on by 8 PM. It wasn't. Later, I checked the Weather Channel. It showed the outside temperature to be 48 degrees F.
To add insult to injury, the bathroom sink drain was clogged, and the Internet didn't work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the waterfront along a breathtaking walking / jogging trail, the Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport- Waterfront hotel in Burlingame, CA is located just minutes from the airport and a short drive to downtown San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Burlingame
- Burlingame Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport