We stayed every year for the past 14. The thing I like the best is being able to open the sliding glass door and being able to look out over the bay and watch the planes land at the airport and have the fresh air come in the room. This is the feature that the other hotels in the area don't have, and why I tried them, but come here instead. The building was recently renovated, but a couple of changes left me cold. Why is there no towel rack in the bathroom? Other hotels say rack the towel if you want to use it again and save the water. And by the flow of the shower head you would never know there is a serious water crisis in California. More surprising was the renovation of the atrium. The tall vegetation was removed, and the doors and fencing were repainted in a color that gives the place the appearance of a cell block. The fun tropical feeling is gone. The staff was very good. We will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the waterfront along a breathtaking walking / jogging trail, the Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport- Waterfront hotel in Burlingame, CA is located just minutes from the airport and a short drive to downtown San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Burlingame
- Burlingame Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport