You added Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront to your Saves list
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   150 Anza Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Burlingame
Burlington, North Carolina
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Could not ask for more with the cleanliness and size of the room, the made to order breakfast and the beautiful view. The only reason I gave it a 4 star is during our stay the elevators seem to be having issues with some not working at various times. Overall a great stay though.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ManagementHotel, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for taking your valuable time to review our hotel, as well as sharing your positive comments. We look forward to seeing you on future visits to the San Francisco area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Turkish first
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Wish we had more time here. Will be back. Waterfront with lovely walking trails and pier. Beautiful clean spacious rooms, great breakfast, friendly staff, decent manager's reception, lovely indoor pool and exercise room, 30 min from downtown SF, 10 min to airport, 2 min from downtown Burlingame for food.

FREE shuttle to SFO every 20 minutes, driver loads and unloads your luggage takes you right to terminal, hugh high end air conditioned bus very spacious.

Very pleased. Will return.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Santa Cruz, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I haven't stayed at this Embassy Suites for several years, it used to be one of my favorite places to stay, but it has really gone downhill. When I made my reservation, it was for a waterfront room and a high floor if possible. Upon arrival and checking in, I was told that the hotel was fully booked and that a high floor and a view of the water was not available. I asked to speak with the manager on duty to explain that my reservation was for a bay view, hoping that we could work something out. The front desk receptionist walked back to the managers desk and came back to tell me that central reservations is not on premises and that sometimes they mess up. So anyway, I didn't get my bay view room and the manager never came over to talk with me. Not that it really matters, but knowing that I was a Hilton honors member apparently made no difference. It appears that the hotel is going through a transition.

While walking to the room, I noticed that the hallways were filthy, the fake trees were very dusty and the lighting was poor..kinda depressing and unlike any other experience I've had at Embassy Suites. I really hope they get their act together, as the location is excellent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest
We appreciate your feedback of your recent stay at our hotel and sincerely apologize you did not have a great stay with us. We do our best to upgrade our value HHonors members however it is based upon availability and at times we are not able to accommodate these requests.
Our renovation is completed and we are in a final phase of refreshing our property and providing the best service possible experience and service to all guests.
We hope you will give our property another chance in the future.
Bowie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was my first time stay at the Embassey Suites in San Francisco and it was beautiful. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. And the view from my suite looking out onto the Bay was fantistic! I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dakar, Senegal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We got a very nice Bayview room, which had amazing views very beautiful. We stayed here because we had to take my cousin to the airport at 4am, so wanted to be able to come back and crash.

Honestly I would have rated this property as amazing if we didn't have such a problem getting a crib. I requested a crib on my reservation and called at 10pm when driving to the hotel to ask again about a crib for our room and I was assured there were plenty. We finally arrived at the hotel at a little bit for 11pm and they were overbooked on doubles, the agent comped a second king room...which was very nice and an amazing offer, very appreciative. The agent assures us a crib is on the way to our room

We get to our rooms and at 11:30pm the crib has not shown up, obviously at this hour we are tired and have a cranky baby ready to go to bed. At 11:45pm we call again for a crib and again are assured the crib is on it's way. 12:15am is when the crib showed up, which I understand they were busy, but honestly I called before we arrived and noted it on our reservation and expected that the crib would have been able to be in the room before we even arrived, I didn't expect that I would be waiting an hour and 15 minutes for a crib. Left at 3:45am to take cousin to airport and got back at 6AM to get some more sleep. We asked for a late check-out of 1pm and I was told that due to being sold out there was no late check-outs, so being sleep deprived that added to my dissatisfaction.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ManagementHotel, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for sharing your feedback of your stay at our hotel. We sincerely apologize that you did nor receive the crib in a timely manner. Your feedback points us toward areas that we can improve upon to make sure we're providing the most exceptional guest experience possible. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will return to see our improvements. Thank you!
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

There is a big renovation in the hotel. will be beautifull if it is ready. Big rooms and very nice breakfast. The restaurant has a lot of options to eat. loved de manager's receptions. big parking and very nice staff at check in. I will return again to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We appear to be staying here during the tail-end of the renovation everybody seems to be talking about. The only portions of the hotel that are really out of commission is 1 of the 5 elevators and the locks leading to the pool area and workout facility. Look like they did a good job!

The workout room in nice with some very new Precor treadmills and ellipticals (with private TV screens), a universal, some medicine balls, adjustable benches and an entire rack of dumbbells. Hopefully locks are working now as yesterday, guests were having to let each other in.

The pool is a little small, but warm and nice. Was a bit crowded on Thursday night with lots of families splashing and screaming. They have a shower area, and full size towels for swimmers, although last night they ran out and some people had to drip their way back to their room.

The staff has been exceptional, but only the front desk staff. At breakfast, the people working the omelet counter were a tad cranky and rude, at least to my party. The busser was really nice and quick after we accidentally spilled some juice. The gift shop employee was probably the worst I've seen. I was looking for some toiletries and she was on the phone the entire time, speaking (I think) Chinese. I just walked out after waiting a couple of minutes and the front desk helped me find a Walgreens about 3 minutes away.

The room is great! New and clean. Water pressure is awesome in the shower as well. WiFi isn't free unless you are an AT&T customer (Internet or UVerse or something of that nature). Otherwise it's 13.95 per day.

Overall it is a great hotel and the waterfront is awesome! We MAY stay here again, but it's certainly not perfect.

Room Tip: If you can face the bay, the rooms are incredible. It never hurts to ask when checking in!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for taking your valuable time to review our hotel, as well as sharing your positive comments. You will be happy to know that the elevators are back in service, and all locks have been changed as part of our renovation upgrade. We look forward to seeing you on future visits to the San Francisco area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlingame
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Fra...
#12 of 28 in South San Francisco
Bay Landing Hotel
#2 of 12 in Burlingame
4.5 of 5 stars 738 reviews
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront

Address: 150 Anza Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010
Location: United States > California > Burlingame
#8 Business Hotel in Burlingame
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront 3.5*
Located directly on the waterfront along a breathtaking walking / jogging trail, the Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport- Waterfront hotel in Burlingame, CA is located just minutes from the airport and a short drive to downtown San Francisco. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Burlingame
Burlingame Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport

If you own or manage Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.