After a night in the Hilton down the road, I am extra-appreciative of this great hotel. The rooms are very similar but the biggest difference is that here, I barely noticed the AC/Heating unit - it's very quiet here. Even the door to the hallway (and I was right near the elevator) helps keep the noise to a minimum level inside the room. Thanks for the quiet Hyatt!
1. Furniture in the room is above average, including the bed
2. Amenities are nice.
3. Could barely hear the airplanes or traffic even tho they are very close
4. Gorgeous atrium/lobby
5. Room service offers french press coffee
6. Kiosks for checking in/out if you prefer to use them
7. Nice flat screen tv with more-than-average channels
1. TV was nice but has a few minor technical issues with the remote
2. Room service breakfast was not fabulous (on the greasy side for me) except for the coffee
3. Windows in room are floor to ceiling but do not run the length of the room so they aren't as wide as they appear
4. Wifi is not good in the meeting rooms - they seem to have a separate network but I never inquired about the PW for it so that might be my bad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dramatic atrium, 9 story hotel with cascading waterfalls and water channels amidst a park-like atmosphere, lush foliage, including over 2,000 flowers, plants and bamboo plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency Burlingame
- Hyatt Burlingame