Very clean, comfortable room, good service, helpful and friendly staff. Perfect for business travelers.
Not a great selection of places to eat inside the hotel. Near the hotel (within a mile or two) are a couple so-so chain restaurants (ex. Elephant Bar). You really need to go to downtown Burlingame, a 10-15 min drive away, to find some good food.
If you want to see SF, stay closer to the city. This location is quite far from downtown, so a taxi there would be pricey.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Burlingame
- Hyatt Burlingame
- Burlingame Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dramatic atrium, 9 story hotel with cascading waterfalls and water channels amidst a park-like atmosphere, lush foliage, including over 2,000 flowers, plants and bamboo plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.