Close to airport and easy one for the quick travel. Loved Karaoke at the atrium while eating.
Rooms are BIG and got a bay view room with early morning sun entering the room from window was wonderful and same was sitting on the chair taking sun bath near the window.
Only one elevator location for whole property makes me sick and those elevators are always full with flight crew members all the time going down. I had to wait at least 15 mins to get the entry into elevator.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Burlingame
- Hyatt Burlingame
- Burlingame Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dramatic atrium, 9 story hotel with cascading waterfalls and water channels amidst a park-like atmosphere, lush foliage, including over 2,000 flowers, plants and bamboo plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.