I do not have a very good experience with Airport hotels, so this one deserves a praise. The building is quite nice, my room (6057) was beautiful (bathroom could have been cleaner though, underneath the WC), and I have noted that there are also rooms with a beautiful view towards the airport and part of the bay.
Breakfast was so so, could have been better (coffee was absolutely horrible, but as I am Italian, almost 99% of the coffee I drink in America is horrible), but the place, a very spacious lobby inside the hotel, was pleasurable. My bill for the night was 234$ including tax, breakfast, internet connection, newspaper.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency Burlingame
- Hyatt Burlingame
- Burlingame Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dramatic atrium, 9 story hotel with cascading waterfalls and water channels amidst a park-like atmosphere, lush foliage, including over 2,000 flowers, plants and bamboo plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.