I have come to expect the 4 dollar plain bagel and the outrageously priced cup of coffee, but this hotel charged me $3,83 dollars for a color copy, and 50 cents an hour for internet. The internet besides being way overpriced, was terrible. The connection speed was very poor and it became useless after a few hours. The internet service added insult to injury as it made a big deal of the claim that you could connect more than one device but not over two. Today everyone has at least two WiFi enable devices they travel with.
The service in the "historic Knuckles sports bar" was very good becuase of a great waitress but the soup was cold and the clam cowder had some clams that were inedble. The pure angus beef burger was way over done, with only the frys, which came in a little bowl, decent. The only thing I could imagine was historic about Knuckles was either that it had survived or that it had a sort of musty odor.
Breakfast was edible but not anything to praise. I have had much better at a Holiday Inn express.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency Burlingame
- Hyatt Burlingame
- Burlingame Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dramatic atrium, 9 story hotel with cascading waterfalls and water channels amidst a park-like atmosphere, lush foliage, including over 2,000 flowers, plants and bamboo plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.