I spent a couple nights at this hotel for a business trip to Burlingame, just south of San Francisco. The hotel is really nice for an airport hotel, and has a nice bar, restaurant, lobby and gym. The location isn't the greatest, it's a 10 minute (albeit free) shuttle ride from the airport terminal, and another 10 minute cab ride to downtown Burlingame. The staff is incredible helpful and friendly as well; I received a room upgrade upon arrival, and they arranged all of my transportation into/around Burlingame and to/from the airport.
The only downside to this hotel is the cost. The room wasn't that expensive, but the restaurant is ridiculously expensive. I spent about $50 on a turkey club sandwich and cobb salad.
Otherwise, the hotel is great, and I'll stay here on my next business trip.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency Burlingame
- Hyatt Burlingame
- Burlingame Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dramatic atrium, 9 story hotel with cascading waterfalls and water channels amidst a park-like atmosphere, lush foliage, including over 2,000 flowers, plants and bamboo plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.