Ok. The staff are decent and the inside is clean. The food/room service isn't too either. I did have a few issues with this hotel.
The first issue was check-in. It was late Thursday night (approx. 10:15 PM). I drove there from Los Angeles to fix our company server. Our main office is down the street from this Hyatt. I figured I would stay close and thought the Hyatt would be good. Upon arriving, I end up standing in a line with 2 people in front of me. There is only one person at the check-in counter and it is another 20 minutes before I'm helped. They should have more people at the counter. Especially when you are dealing with tired travelers who either just landed after a long flight, or who drove.
The next issue is their bed. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. Their so called "firm" mattress was as hard as concrete. I honestly did not get any sleep that night...approximately 45 minutes max. When calling down the next day, inquiring about a softer mattress or solution, they didn't have one. They did state that a lot of people like a "firm" mattress. To me it is stupid to only have firm mattresses.
Why can't you (Hyatt) use some common sense and have mattresses that are neither firm or plush? You would think a hotel would be smart enough to meet the consumer in the middle..you know a mattress that is not too hard or too soft.
Although, they tried to be accommodating without the proper sources (such as a softer mattress), I did not enjoy it...at all. I will not be staying at a Hyatt when I travel from now on. I will be at our main office in Burlingame next week, but will be staying else where.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency Burlingame
- Hyatt Burlingame
- Burlingame Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dramatic atrium, 9 story hotel with cascading waterfalls and water channels amidst a park-like atmosphere, lush foliage, including over 2,000 flowers, plants and bamboo plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.