“Reliable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Burlingame
Roanoke, Indiana
“Reliable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We have stayed here several times - the latest being in January.

This hotel is conveniently located when traveling out of SFO and consistent. The rooms are clean and roomy. The breakfast has a generous variety to please just about anyone.

The shuttle service was super easy to use and the driver was friendly. Bonus!

This is a great choice for a hotel near the airport - although it doesn't have that "near the airport" feel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Brian F, General Manager at Bay Landing Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear KSC88,
Thank you for your loyalty to the Bay Landing Hotel. I am pleased that you enjoy our convenient location, clean and spacious rooms, and complimentary breakfast. We look forward to your return!

661 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

if you are looking for an excellent quality hotel near SFO airport with excellent value of money. They provides Free internet and parking, then go for
this choice.it is also facing the bayshore.
Good luck

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Kismael,
Thank you for staying with us in February. I appreciate your "excellent experience" review. We take pride in providing a quality hotel that has both good value and great service for our customers!
PERRYSBURG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Rooms were first class, 2 queens, large bathrom area and bedroom, very clean- just off exits to go anywhere - to airport, SF or other areas - shopping and may restaurants in area - plenty of parking - large breafast area with many items including fresh fruit - coffee, tea offered all day for free -plus lower rates than most othe large name places - did I say FREE parking - also senior and stayed 1st floor by back entrance - no problem any noise - security is excellent

Room Tip: Rooms facing water not street ask for - NO airplane noise whatsoever -
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian F, General Manager at Bay Landing Hotel, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for staying with us in February. We appreciate the "first class" mention of our spacious, clean rooms!
Modesto, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed here 5 or 6 times. Each time I stay, I am reminded of what a great hotel this is for the money. I decided to stay here for a night before a morning meeting in San Francisco. The rate was a third of what I would have had to pay in the city. The room was large, with a very comfortable king size bed, a desk, a comfortable chair and best of all a refrigerator and microwave. I was not in an upgraded room, but it sure felt like I was. I was on the 4th floor with a view of Bayshore Ave and a slice of the bay. The room was quiet. I did not hear a single plane, although the flight path is close by. They also offer a park and fly special if you have an early morning flight. You can leave your car parked their while you are away. The is a convenient shuttle to and from the airport. I really appreciated the free apples at the front desk having arrived around 10:00 p.m. They also have a small area where snacks are available for purchase. Sometimes fresh cookies are also available.

There is a free continental breakfast available. It is pretty standard. There is yogurt, fruit, cereal, hard boiled eggs and a waffle maker. All in all it was a great stay at a very good rate. The drive into San Francisco took about 20 minutes. An El Torito and Benehana are within walking distance. Several other restaurants are close by.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the higher floors. Some have great views of the bay.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear DrDadrwp,
We appreciate your repeat business. I am happy to hear that you were able to use the complimentary refrigerator and microwave in your room. We hope to see you on your next visit to San Francisco!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel few times. The rooms are very clean. Location is great. If you catch early flight, this is the best hotel to stay, it take about only few minutes to SFO.
Around hotel, there are some nice restaurants that you can walk to.
I would love to stay there again if the rates drop a little.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for your "very good" review!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

For my birthday I planned a trip for my husband and myself to San Francisco California. I knew I wanted to ride on a cable car and go to the Golden Gate Bridge ,also see the Mighty Redwood Trees. All these things are on my bucket list so I started to read the reviews about what area I wanted to stay in and what was important to us.We always get a rental car because we like to go out on" adventures" so I decided on the Bay Landing Hotel after reading that most hotels charge up to 50.00 per day to park a car and the Bay Landing has free parking. Also they have a free breakfast buffett. I was expecting the usual cereal,some fruit and a waffle maker. We were surprised with our choices. To many choices to write -fresh fruit,waffles,pancakes,muffins,french toast,cereals,juices, coffee,hot chocolate. WOW. Next was the front desk staff. When we checked in a young man" Peter" was very helpful with places to eat and things to do. Everyday we would be greeted by the front desk staff always asking if there was anything they could do for us. Next was the room itself, nice large rooms with clean bathrooms and really nice decor,very quiet too. The staff made sure we had plenty of clean towels and anything else we needed. The only thing I would change is having a booklet in the rooms to explain what the hotel amenities are. I was told by the front desk staff they would personally explain them, this is fine but I like to read it myself.The hotel location is good too, nothing took us longer than a 30 min drive with the hotel on the bay you can walk around the bay on the boardwalk or sit outside on the terrace and watch the planes land.But don't worry you can't hear them in your room .If we ever get back to San Francisco we will be back to Bay Landing.

Room Tip: ask for bayside
Dear RhondaH451,
Thank you for staying with us over your birthday celebration. We appreciate the five star review. I have shared your compliments about the front desk with Peter. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Bay Landing!
Folsom, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

In all fairness, we arrived very late at night and had to leave early so i can't really review all of their services. We did a stay, park and fly option. The room was clean and the service was courteous. The pillows were really small. The breakfast was not impressive, but it is ok for one day. The view was great. No problems. Wish we could have arrived earlier to enjoy our stay more.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Bay Landing Hotel? Share your experiences!