We stayed 3 nights in June 2014 in an ~Executive Room on 8th Floor. Have read some complaints about noise from flights/highway but can't say we noticed. Room was clean and spacious but dated. Also, although we requested a non-smoking room, the smell of smoke was really awful and lingered throughout our stay. We had access to the Executive Lounge on the 10th Floor but its hardly worth a visit. In fact, its so poor, they don't even have signs directing you to it !
Breakfast was pretty good although the service was very hit and miss.Good reliable shuttle service to the Airport if you are catching the BART into the City. Runs very punctual every 30 minutes. That makes this hotel an option if you want to avoid the high hotel costs in the city, however with the BART costing $17 return each day, you need to factor that in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport is located next to beautiful Bayside Park just 15 miles from Downtown San Francisco and less than 2 miles from SFO. Featuring free Airport Shuttle Service as well as free Shuttle Service to/from Downtown Burlingame, free Super-Fast WiFi, Indoor Pool, 24hr Fitness Center, and the West Bay Cafe, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame