The Crowne Plaza Burlingame is a modernized Scandinavia design flare hotel. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant West Bay Cafe along with room service is pretty tasty. With that said despite the fact they have modernized this property (I am guessing it is an old Holiday Inn), there are drawbacks. The windows are terrible and offer almost no sound resistance from aircraft arriving & departing. My particular room was extremely small (fine for me), for some people that might be a deal breaker. Last but not least for my tastes (once again it might be fine for someone else) the bed was extremely firm and because of it I had a very hard time sleeping at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport hotel, the "Place to Meet" for your San Francisco hotel experience. Just 1.5 miles south of San Francisco International Airport on the San Francisco Bay, and 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco, the Crowne Plaza SFO is the place to relax, on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame