My boyfriend, three friends of us and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame for just one night, but I guess we never will stay there again. First of all it's expensive (216 $ / night) for what you get there. The rooms are a bit run down. We parked our car not at the hotel, because it wasn't free. My boyfriend is a priority club member and in other hotels we got bottles of water etc., but that doesn't matter for the staff there...On the other hand the hotel is good located - near the airport - and the shuttle is free. We booked a two bedroom suite (two queen beds) for three persons. My boyfriend and I slept in one queen bed and one of our friends in the other one. This hotel is not my favorite, because of its cost-benefit ratio.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport - Burlingame Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Burlingame
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Burlingame
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport hotel, the "Place to Meet" for your San Francisco hotel experience. Just 1.5 miles south of San Francisco International Airport on the San Francisco Bay, and 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco, the Crowne Plaza SFO is the place to relax, on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.