We over-nighted there because we had an early check-in for a 08.00 flight to Europe and didn't want any delays getting out of the City due to the Marathon.
Nice friendly staff, clean room, nice desk for work, do-it-yourself laundry facilities (it was nice to go home with CLEAN laundry!), quick and efficient room service.
I was getting some laundry change at the front desk and I overheard one of the desk agents tell a walk in what the rack rate was - which was $60 less than the price I booked online (thanks, Hilton 'best rate'). I mentioned this to the agent helping me, and she immediately offered the lower rate. That was nice, still - check your pricing, folks.
I ordered the 'B&B' option when I booked...it was about $10 additional (total) for two of us. I think if we had ordered our breakfast a la carte, it would have been about $40 total...so B&B is a good way to go, when offered.
The place was packed with folks headed to the 49er game (even at 06.00)...it was a fun atmosphere - yet still quiet.
Overall, a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport/Burlingame hotel, located only two miles from San Francisco International Airport. Situated just five minutes from downtown Burlingame, the hotel is near shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. Downtown San Francisco and Silicon Valley are both 30 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport / Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport / Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hilton Garden Inn Burlingame
- Hilton Burlingame
- Burlingame Hilton Garden Inn