We were staying in this hotel the day before Christmas mainly because of convinience to airport. Our plane landed at 9+pm and we did not wanted to travel to San Francisco late in the evening with kids. We found this hotel to be very clean and nice and reasonably priced, that on a way back from lake Tahoe skiing, we canceled our reservation in another hotel and booked this one for the return trip. Its takes about 12 minutes during morning traffic to get to terminal 2 using free hotel shuttle, which goes back to airport every 30 minutes. Staff was very nice - mainly front desk. They actually recomended me to drop my car at the rental place in the evening before morning flight to safe time and its really worked. Thanks.
In regard of airport noise - I thing I heard plane about 2 times at night, but not 100% sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport/Burlingame hotel, located only two miles from San Francisco International Airport. Situated just five minutes from downtown Burlingame, the hotel is near shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. Downtown San Francisco and Silicon Valley are both 30 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport / Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport / Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hilton Garden Inn Burlingame
- Hilton Burlingame
- Burlingame Hilton Garden Inn