Biggest issue: While driving from downtown we passed the airport, numerous other airport hotels and continued driving. For an airport hotel, this felt very far. It took 20mins to get to the airport by shuttle.
The good: Room was nice, bed was comfortable and lobby was fine. Free shuttle to the airport runs every 20 mins. Fitness centre had very nice equipment. Views of the bay (including a walking path) were very pretty. The restaurant was decently priced and the food wasn't bad. Breakfast, although not included, had a nice selection.
The so-so: The pool and hot tub were old and very run down. Front desk was understaffed at check-out.
The bad: as mentioned earlier, the taxi from downtown cost at extra $15-20 (more than to the airport) because the hotel was so far from the airport. Next time I would consider the Embassy Suites which looked nicer, was closer, included breakfast and had the same free shuttle.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront Hotel Burlingame
- Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a feeling of welcome unlike any other at the Hilton San Francisco Airport hotel. Set along the charming and historic San Francisco Bay, our SFO hotel is within easy reach of San Francisco Airport, downtown San Francisco, and the greater Silicon Valley area's attractions and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.