“Burritto Goodness” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Albuquerque, NM
“Burritto Goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

I can eat Mexican food every day of my life and still want more the next day. Sharky's is excellent. I ordered an organic chicken burrito in a whole wheat tortilla. The person that worked at the counter told me their most popular dishes. It was very tasty and I could taste the difference that came from grilling the chicken on a wood-fired grill. The meal also came with a dish of tortilla chips and your choice of salsa from the salsa bar. Excellent value and quality! I will return!

Visited June 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good stuff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Great food, great service, very reasonable prices.

Visited May 2012
Burbank, California
“ORGANIC NAKED CHICKEN SALAD IS THE BEST!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

If you want healthy, delicious, low-caloric food, please try the naked chicken salad. It's under 700 calories and it's fabulous... WE need more organic places like this. YUMMY!!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
las vegas
“Really great food - light menu choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

This was a great fast food restaurant that doesn't feel fast food. They serve your food on dishes, not paper or styrofoam. The best thing about it is the quality of their ingredients and healthy choices they offer. My husband loved his regular menu choices, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED the choice of fat free cheese, fat free sour cream, baked tortillas, grilled meat etc.. The grilled veggies on my food were super - cooked just right. I could go on and on. I usually like full service restaurants while we are out of town, but this time I wanted to eat here every night. I just wish we had one in Las Vegas.

Visited January 2012
daswo
“Very tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Extremely fresh and good quality food - was recommend by hotel and was not disappointed!

Visited April 2012