Good hotel if you’re going to the Greek Theatre or need to be in Burbank, bad hotel if you want good customer service. At check in, I was not welcomed as a Lifetime Platinum, or even welcomed at all, just “Have a reservation? What’s the last name?” It took two calls and an hour to get the refrigerator that was to be delivered “within 15 minutes.” It took four calls and almost 2 hours to get the bathrobes that “would be right up.” Despite the sign on the concierge lounge saying it was open all day, it isn't. I went in the afternoon for tea bags (there weren’t any in the room). There wasn’t a coffee or tea set up in the lounge, and when I opened the drawers to try and find tea bags, the lounge attendant said, “We’re closed.” I said I only wanted a few tea bags and he again said “we’re closed, I’ve put everything away.” He finally gave me one tea bag. The same attendant, the next morning, said “we’re closed” even though there was breakfast set up. The door didn’t give any breakfast hours but apparently I was five minutes past breakfast. I asked if I could just get a cup of tea and some fruit since everything was still there and he said, “we’re closed.” At check out, the woman didn’t ask how my stay was, thank me, or even “hope to see you again.” They needn’t worry about that, they won’t see me again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Burbank Airport hotel is a contemporary masterpiece of luxury and modern delights. Located in the heart of Burbank, California - the Entertainment & Media Capital of the world - the hotel is near Universal Studios and many of Hollywood's most famous visitor attractions. This Burbank Airport hotel was designed for the future with environmentally-friendly facilities and amenities including 20 PURE, allergy-friendly rooms. Our 488 guestrooms' modern style and advanced technology, state-of-the-art fitness center, two outdoor pools, cabanas and fire pits offer a relaxing retreat. 50,000 sq ft of expertly planned meetings facilities, 22 breakout rooms, 4 VIP Boardrooms, the latest in high-tech services, are all located on one level. Amenities include complimentary shuttle service to/from Airport and Universal Studios, Daily Grill Restaurant & Bar, Business Center, Concierge Lounge and Valet parking. Stick around and explore our namesake city and all it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel Burbank
- Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel
- Burbank Marriott