“Aint no party like a Backstreet party” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Burbank
GreenLeadersBronze level
Nashville, Tennessee
“Aint no party like a Backstreet party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My friends and I had a suite for 3 nights here last weekend to see the Backstreet Boys. There was plenty of room for 5 women. Lots of plugs for phones, cameras, laptops, and blow dryers. Very comfortable beds, even the sofa pullout. The pillows were super fluffy which I didn't like since they get really flat when you lay on them. Average towels in a big bathroom with a nice sized shower and great water pressure. The room was nice and clean and stayed that way all weekend. We had a mini fridge and microwave that were great for left overs.
Breakfast was included, and it was amazing. Honestly one of the best hotel breakfasts I've encountered. Later in the day cookies and light snacks were provided (popcorn, tortilla chips) which was pretty cool. There is also a sundries shop in the lobby. Parking was valet which I don't like, but it was always no problem getting our car fast.
The staff was great and helped solve any issues quickly. House cleaning kept moving all of our things. With 5 girls in the room with 5 different sets of toiletries this got annoying. Our room was right by the elevators and we never had an issue with noise. It was a quick drive to Hollywood to do sightseeing. There's a gas station around the corner, but no restaurants close by to grab food. There is a pool, fitness center, and meeting rooms but we didn't use these. All in all this was great hotel and it served our needs wonderfully!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Smyrna, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

SUPER STAY!!!!! Great staff, specifically cleaning ladies, breakfast ladies, and valet guys!!! The breakfast was very nice!!! Great selections, and we stayed for a week! We don't eat pork and staff was nice enough to make us something we could eat. Very kind people and that can make or break a stay! Also very clean rooms & building.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BURLINGTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Hampton Inn & Suites is my favorite place to stay when I visit L.A. It's clean & comfortable and the staff are awesome! The beds are wonderfully comfortable and the rooms are clean and very quiet. Despite having a freeway right next door, I was never bothered by traffic noise. They also have a first-class breakfast buffet. The location is perfect if you're flying into Burbank. It's a longish drive from LAX - count on an hour. But the experience of staying there makes up for it.

Room Tip: Every room I've had has been good.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Hampton offered the usual fine hotel amenities and I appreciated the valet parking which cost me $7.50/night as a Hilton Honors member. The Hill Street Cafe is a block away from the hotel and this is a very good place to eat and was recommended by Hampton staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Marion
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My entire experience at this hotel was very positive. The room was nice, clean and well kept. Breakfast was very good and there was a lot of variety, including eggs and meat. All of the staff we dealt with were helpful and friendly.

On the morning we checked out we discovered that our car had a flat tire. We had a flight leaving from the Burbank airport in less than two hours and we needed to get our car back to its storage location. I contacted AAA to change my tire but I knew there was no way that I could wait for them to arrive, change the tire, get the car to storage and make it to the airport before my flight. The valet staff were great! Because of AAA rules, I had to be at my car when they arrived so the valet suggested that he take two of us to the airport in their shuttle so they could get our bags checked in and then assured me that as soon as AAA arrived and verified my identity, he would rush me to the airport. They allowed me to arrange for a friend of mine to pick my car up later in the day. I ended up getting to the airport just in time to make my flight. When my friend arrived to pick up my car she said the valets were so polite and nice to her. They asked for ID to verify that she was the person who was supposed to pick up the car and then she was on her way. Thank you valet staff!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kaneohe, Hawaii, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have never been welcomed and addressed by staff more than at this hotel. Everyone that I met there initiated a hello. Not very common these days. The room was great and the breakfast buffet was very good for food that was included in the price. The location is fairly remote but quiet.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Having had nothing but solid experiences at any Hampton Inn, the only downfall I could possibly add is that they try to charge you $15/day for valet parking. My ONLY advise is to park across the street, or around the corner for FREE.

I ended up getting upgraded into the Jacuzzi suite and it was certainly a nice touch. I faced towards the university across the street. So, no chance of hearing any cars on I-5 next door. The room was clean, BIG and well stocked. As it was an intermediary stop on a road trip, the kitchenette with fridge was an added plus.

The jacuzzi is nice and big. Fits 2 well, 3 ok.

Breakfast was good and the gym also decent. Small, but decent.

I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a Jacuzzi suite, 4th floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/ Burbank Airport? Share your experiences!