My friends and I had a suite for 3 nights here last weekend to see the Backstreet Boys. There was plenty of room for 5 women. Lots of plugs for phones, cameras, laptops, and blow dryers. Very comfortable beds, even the sofa pullout. The pillows were super fluffy which I didn't like since they get really flat when you lay on them. Average towels in a big bathroom with a nice sized shower and great water pressure. The room was nice and clean and stayed that way all weekend. We had a mini fridge and microwave that were great for left overs.
Breakfast was included, and it was amazing. Honestly one of the best hotel breakfasts I've encountered. Later in the day cookies and light snacks were provided (popcorn, tortilla chips) which was pretty cool. There is also a sundries shop in the lobby. Parking was valet which I don't like, but it was always no problem getting our car fast.
The staff was great and helped solve any issues quickly. House cleaning kept moving all of our things. With 5 girls in the room with 5 different sets of toiletries this got annoying. Our room was right by the elevators and we never had an issue with noise. It was a quick drive to Hollywood to do sightseeing. There's a gas station around the corner, but no restaurants close by to grab food. There is a pool, fitness center, and meeting rooms but we didn't use these. All in all this was great hotel and it served our needs wonderfully!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a comfortable stay and great value in a convenient location, check-in to the Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport hotel, we would love to have you here. Get settled in a comfy guest room, catch a movie on one of our 37-inch or 42 inch flat screen HDTVs or surf the web using the free HIGH SPEED Wi-Fi access. Set-up your laptop on the handy lap desk and you can even work while you kick back on the clean and fresh Hampton bed ®. Upgrade to a suite and you can enjoy extra space and even your own private whirlpool to soak in.Unwind at the end of a busy day when you head to the fitness center for a stress-busting work-out. Swim some laps in the pool or relax in the spa or on a sun lounger and take it easy under the blue SoCal skies. Breakfast is on us at this Burbank hotel. If you’ve got an early start and no time to sit down to Hampton’s free hot breakfast then just pick-up one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. A complimentary business center, a range of flexible function spaces for up to 60 people and our friendly, professional team members help make this hotel the perfect venue for your next Burbank meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/ Burbank Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport Hotel Burbank
- Hampton Inn Burbank
- Burbank Hampton Inn